do you think you'll stay in chi for a large part of your life?
im honestly thinking about moving to australia
- doom-girl likes this
- samanthamilne said: YES
- hesterswell said: don’t.
- inabunchoftrees likes this
- shley1derful likes this
- jondizzzle said: did you know you cant move to australia unless you are a resident or on extensive work in the area?
- teenwitch likes this
- sadgirlcore likes this
- dehlia likes this
- electrotrashed likes this
- lumutant likes this
- 12068919 said: I’ll b here 4 u if u do Molly
- 12068919 likes this
- paralaxitive likes this
- videoezy likes this
- druzyblue-archiveiguessfornow likes this
- crushedlavender likes this
- throwingbodiesinalake likes this
- soulinstatic likes this
- hellwitch616 said: YES PLEASE DO WE LOVE U AND I’LL PAINT UR TOES WHILE U WATCH CLUELESS ALL DAY AND OTHER CUTE STUFF
- d-o-n-t-l-o-o-k-h-e-r-e said: Live with me in Melbourne maggot
- robbinxshoppin likes this
- errol--flynn likes this
- morganmartinez said: ugh this question literally being so relevant I’m moving from the city Friday back to Wisconsin and just realizing now being super emotional and lame
- furbyprincess said: Yay!
- vaerktoj said: see ya there~
- uffie likes this
- positivelychargedvoid likes this
- boobs420 said: it’s really easy to get a work visa there
- secretprettythings likes this
- mollysoda posted this